STOPzilla software has been removed from our malware detection database and de-listed from the list of malware detected by Exterminate-It!. Exterminate-It! does not detect STOPzilla software as malware anymore.
In order to remove STOPzilla from your PC please complete STOPzilla uninstall procedure.
To Uninstall STOPzilla please do the following:
To remove STOPzilla software that is installed under Windows 2000, Windows XP follow these steps:
- Click the Start button, click Control Panel menu item, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs icon.
- In the Currently installed programs box, click the STOPzilla program, and then click Remove.
- If you are prompted to confirm the removal, click Yes.
To remove STOPzilla software that is installed under Windows Vista, Windows 7 follow these steps:
- Click the Start button, click Control Panel, click Programs, and then click Programs and Features.
- Select STOPzilla program, and then click Uninstall.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.