Top 10 Alerts
Latest 10 Malware Files
Thanks you have saved my life, superb programme well worth the money. There seems an awful lot of viruses or trogens knocking around at the moment, I will recommend your product.
GamesBar Removed from Detection
GamesBar software has been removed from our malware detection database and de-listed from the list of malware detected by Exterminate-It!. Exterminate-It! does not detect GamesBar software as malware anymore.
In order to remove GamesBar from your PC please complete GamesBar uninstall procedure.
To Uninstall GamesBar please do the following:
To remove GamesBar software that is installed under Windows 2000, Windows XP follow these steps:
- Click the Start button, click Control Panel menu item, and then double-click Add or Remove Programs icon.
- In the Currently installed programs box, click the GamesBar program, and then click Remove.
- If you are prompted to confirm the removal, click Yes.
To remove GamesBar software that is installed under Windows Vista, Windows 7 follow these steps:
- Click the Start button, click Control Panel, click Programs, and then click Programs and Features.
- Select GamesBar program, and then click Uninstall.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
CURIOLAB S.M.B.A., Amagertorv 15, 2, 1160 Copenhagen K, Denmark, +45.36965533