Top 10 Alerts
Latest 10 Malware Files
I managed to get my main PC infected by the Koobface virus. I put up with it's constant interruptions as it presented me with the fake virus screens offering to correct the problems for me. This continued for a couple of days. I ran both SUPERAntiSpyware and Malwarebyte's Anti-Malware several times and neither of them cleaned my PC of this irritating virus. Then I found your Exterminate It! product and decided to give it a chance to succeed where my other attempts had failed.
I was blown away by the speed your scan runs, and once it identified the virus, I would have been crazy not to buy the product and let it really exterminate my pc of this virus.
I'm very pleased with your software and I'm so thankful I found it. You've saved me hours of time, effort and frustation.
There are so many companies offering software that promises to clean viruses, but I'm thrilled to find one that actually keeps it's promise.
Location of srvprcc.vxd and Associated Malware
Check whether srvprcc.vxd is present in the following locations:
If you find srvprcc.vxd in any of these locations, your computer is very likely to be infected with the following malware:
Different Variations of srvprcc.vxd File
|File Size||File Md5||Last Seen|
|13480||C09B03CF42EBC13FD99CBC375A4742A9||May 25, 2011|
Why Is It Important to Remove Malware Files?
It is imperative that you delete malware-associated files as soon as possible because they can be used - or are already being used - to inflict serious damage on your PC, including:
- Disrupting the normal functioning of the operating system or rendering it completely useless.
- Hijacking valuable private information (credit card numbers, passwords, PIN codes, etc.)
- Directing all your Web searches to the same unwanted or malicious sites.
- Dramatically slowing down your computer.
- Gaining total control of your PC to spread viruses and trojans and send out spam.
How to Remove srvprcc.vxd
- To enable deleting the srvprcc.vxd file, terminate the associated process in the
Task Manager as follows:
- Right-click in the Windows taskbar (a bar that appears along the bottom of the Windows screen) and select Task Manager on the menu.
- In the Tasks Manager window, click the Processes tab.
- On the Processes tab, select srvprcc.vxd and click End Process.
- Using your file explorer, browse to the file using the paths listed in Location of srvprcc.vxd and Associated Malware.
- Select the file and press SHIFT+Delete on the keyboard.
- Click Yes in the confirm deletion dialog box.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each location listed in Location of srvprcc.vxd and Associated Malware.
- The deletion of srvprcc.vxd will fail if it is locked; that is, it is in use by some application (Windows will display a corresponding message). For instructions on deleting locked files, see Deleting Locked Files.
- The deletion of srvprcc.vxd will fail if your Windows uses the NT File System (NTFS) and you have no write rights for the file. Request your system administrator to grant you write rights for the file.
Deleting Locked Files
You can delete locked files with the RemoveOnReboot utility. You can install the RemoveOnReboot utility from here.
After you delete a locked file, you need to delete all the references to the file in Windows registry.
To delete a locked file:
- Right-click on the file and select Send To -> Remove on Next Reboot on the menu.
- Restart your computer.
The file will be deleted on restart.
Note: In the case of complex viruses that can replicate themselves, malware files can reappear in the same locations even after you have deleted those files and restarted your computer. Exterminate It! can effectively eradicate such viruses from your computer.
To remove all registry references to a malware file:
- On the Windows Start menu, click Run.
- In the Open box, type regedit and click OK. The Registry Editor window opens.
- On the Edit menu, select Find.
- In the Find dialog box, type FILENAME. The name of the first found registry value referencing srvprcc.vxd is highlighted in the right pane of the Registry Editor window.
- Right-click the registry value name and select Delete on the menu.
- Click Yes in the Confirm Value Delete dialog box.
- To delete all other references to srvprcc.vxd, repeat steps 4-6.
CURIOLAB S.M.B.A., Amagertorv 15, 2, 1160 Copenhagen K, Denmark, +45.36965533