Top 10 Alerts
Latest 10 Malware Files
Just want to let you know this is a great product. We bought it but it didn't get rid of the CID popups. We let you know and within 2 days we had a fix. Now we are CID free. My husband says this is the best money we've spent on a software product in recent years. We had been trying for 2 years (on and off) to get rid of these annoying CID popups and now we are CID free. Highly recommend Exterminate it. My husband says and I quote I am a believer!
Location of jkhkj.bat and Associated Malware
Check whether jkhkj.bat is present in the following locations:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Temp\jkhkj.bat
If you find jkhkj.bat in any of these locations, your computer is very likely to be infected with the following malware:
Different Variations of jkhkj.bat File
|File Size||File Md5||Last Seen|
|176||66ED945929C9D2B490CB36E4363BD84E||Oct 24, 2010|
|178||5A2F0A76A121BC07E0E2EC806A1D7536||Oct 24, 2010|
|181||ABFE165C5C6C257BF7A672F04C76F04D||Oct 24, 2010|
|210||181825A7C51729FD7CA93E4B271A4F2A||Oct 24, 2010|
|181||3B644C137E9ACA4B8EF5914D159A4986||Oct 24, 2010|
|164||A99F383D622FCEEC8179703873E04F98||Oct 24, 2010|
|170||A60C7C2DF70EC4DCE0CA7915D15B5C4D||Oct 24, 2010|
|178||569F7AAC66D578F38AAD6BC072019338||Oct 25, 2010|
|167||87FC3E09AACAF9F081F8F54D88300367||Oct 26, 2010|
|182||DA6717C34399791A576B8D9393FA4901||Oct 26, 2010|
|210||F4345FED09390B5C6601AE65EA4088B8||Oct 27, 2010|
|187||0D129792F7105004F209AFC7C6F5EB6F||Oct 27, 2010|
|190||60A8CE86329712BE7916A25F24EC8EEF||Oct 27, 2010|
|184||3980AC1808B174F153CA2A0F449A635C||Oct 28, 2010|
|185||EC24B74128B75954AD5239B09401CCF4||Oct 28, 2010|
|178||300C7C7DC00E3B6BF1929AEC04321A28||Oct 29, 2010|
|187||9CFA6AB0DA780AF423D07C490130739E||Oct 29, 2010|
|176||DC686EBC1DEB3E86F5FBFDEB2CE6C77E||Oct 30, 2010|
|218||D22172DB05E00D500FD63052B261F0A9||Nov 1, 2010|
|196||26255D1B47E8DEA7230EC0158692E053||Nov 1, 2010|
|216||5AFD06B94F0C167E099EC77FA8FE3E41||Nov 2, 2010|
|196||857403BC1248ED329B62DDF246C14D37||Nov 4, 2010|
|201||CE6C9AE965F46A66D76D29D9A9E19311||Nov 7, 2010|
|184||888ADE3D4A65950EC09949DC4EAA0209||Nov 9, 2010|
|164||69B674F411EF1660862126D28C942165||Nov 11, 2010|
|206||ED0A82B3129A1B9753E01050BD063820||Nov 14, 2010|
|164||865BAD8F871FC70CB9B4D2A50C207A67||Nov 16, 2010|
|182||0017F489C27972ADCB1F542BEF37DC47||Nov 19, 2010|
|200||F0747B77C5D77589A005561A7150B2B9||Dec 5, 2010|
|181||A79161DC50EC1C179F1AED740B023570||Dec 22, 2010|
|181||73BB9354077C4D9B5DD5015505D2FF53||Jan 5, 2011|
|216||4E6762A74A2A4BA3B8966BD746BF9D51||Jan 19, 2011|
|179||59E77F9E7C20C00E1AC948CE38B2021D||Jan 25, 2011|
|210||B7D86A3F75BA6628320FDB00C75CE24B||Jan 28, 2011|
|188||0148D8F7A42C4AD8C336D33C05D98E0B||Jan 29, 2011|
|190||6F1644EF58C4F0ACA88491CA888350B2||Mar 5, 2011|
|222||97228BE1F1B46C20796E82B375EDC8E1||Mar 6, 2011|
|207||EC927E747302401DC1B69E3C5E09EF34||Mar 9, 2011|
|190||1883020C0E281F2014F08B1C70C1621E||Mar 10, 2011|
|171||341E36CB9270123FBDAA8D9A0EAE49C5||Mar 21, 2011|
|210||08B91C2EB392A1D28C12BE5A9B6CFCF7||Mar 23, 2011|
|172||729E7A36648F91773CF7D074FB5F32A4||Mar 27, 2011|
|188||FDC7F7C51AAF1C3314FE0B2CA9B2155B||Apr 7, 2011|
|226||13455D702271A1B8CB1478D7BE7BDE89||Apr 19, 2011|
|181||EC24B7A049BB923A2BB05DE6F12120AA||May 11, 2011|
|193||519E69AE2AC7B089D0A8E530FB8D5F57||Mar 4, 2012|
|139||1C658FF1F79831DF5B6D99563F3CEAD3||Dec 5, 2010|
|133||1E99029A956F51F9FCDE64056EFE9338||Oct 14, 2011|
Why Is It Important to Remove Malware Files?
It is imperative that you delete malware-associated files as soon as possible because they can be used - or are already being used - to inflict serious damage on your PC, including:
- Disrupting the normal functioning of the operating system or rendering it completely useless.
- Hijacking valuable private information (credit card numbers, passwords, PIN codes, etc.)
- Directing all your Web searches to the same unwanted or malicious sites.
- Dramatically slowing down your computer.
- Gaining total control of your PC to spread viruses and trojans and send out spam.
How to Remove jkhkj.bat
- To enable deleting the jkhkj.bat file, terminate the associated process in the
Task Manager as follows:
- Right-click in the Windows taskbar (a bar that appears along the bottom of the Windows screen) and select Task Manager on the menu.
- In the Tasks Manager window, click the Processes tab.
- On the Processes tab, select jkhkj.bat and click End Process.
- Using your file explorer, browse to the file using the paths listed in Location of jkhkj.bat and Associated Malware.
- Select the file and press SHIFT+Delete on the keyboard.
- Click Yes in the confirm deletion dialog box.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for each location listed in Location of jkhkj.bat and Associated Malware.
- The deletion of jkhkj.bat will fail if it is locked; that is, it is in use by some application (Windows will display a corresponding message). For instructions on deleting locked files, see Deleting Locked Files.
- The deletion of jkhkj.bat will fail if your Windows uses the NT File System (NTFS) and you have no write rights for the file. Request your system administrator to grant you write rights for the file.
Deleting Locked Files
You can delete locked files with the RemoveOnReboot utility. You can install the RemoveOnReboot utility from here.
After you delete a locked file, you need to delete all the references to the file in Windows registry.
To delete a locked file:
- Right-click on the file and select Send To -> Remove on Next Reboot on the menu.
- Restart your computer.
The file will be deleted on restart.
Note: In the case of complex viruses that can replicate themselves, malware files can reappear in the same locations even after you have deleted those files and restarted your computer. Exterminate It! can effectively eradicate such viruses from your computer.
To remove all registry references to a malware file:
- On the Windows Start menu, click Run.
- In the Open box, type regedit and click OK. The Registry Editor window opens.
- On the Edit menu, select Find.
- In the Find dialog box, type FILENAME. The name of the first found registry value referencing jkhkj.bat is highlighted in the right pane of the Registry Editor window.
- Right-click the registry value name and select Delete on the menu.
- Click Yes in the Confirm Value Delete dialog box.
- To delete all other references to jkhkj.bat, repeat steps 4-6.
CURIOLAB S.M.B.A., Amagertorv 15, 2, 1160 Copenhagen K, Denmark, +45.36965533